The categories of ‘Students’, ‘Physicians’ and ‘Others’
apply only to Indian nationals living in India.
If you are a student, you will be required to produce an
ID card or a letter from your Principal.
If you are a Physician, you will be required
to produce your registration number.
You will be treated as an International Delegate if you are a
non-Indian passport holder or if you are an Indian living overseas.
Delegates and donation types
Rate applicable for stay from December 11, 2015 3pm to December 18, 2015 1pm.
Your Payment Options
Must receive the money at least 3 days before the event to confirm your place
DD/Money order: Payable to “Punarnava Ayurveda Conference at Coimbatore", and send to Punarnava Ayurveda, A-21, Parsn Galaxy, Nanjundapuram Road, Coimbatore 641036, India.
Bank Transfer: Name of bank - Indian Overseas Bank. Address of bank - Nanjundapuram Branch, Nanjundapuram Road, Coimbatore. Åccount name - Punarnava Ayurveda Conference. Acc no. - 174602000005109. IFS Code - IOBA0001746. Swift Code - IOBAINBB020
• 50% refund upto October 01 2015
• 40% refund upto November 01 2015
• 30% refund upto November 20 2015
• No refund after November 20 2015
• No refund on the accommodation fee
• On all refunds, any actual expenses incurred towards courier or bank fees or Paypal fees will be deducted.